22 Jan Weekly Progress Report: 01/16-01/20
- Today we went over the standards and expectations of the Winter Showcase for tonight. For example, Mr. Pirtle discussed the exact time that we have to be at the showcase to set up (4:30 door opens) and the parking place for students.
- The Winter Showcase was much larger than I expected, with students and visitors related to those students from across the district. The entire football field was filled with people. Personally, I talked to many parents, friends, and people walking by for around 3 hours. It was an exciting, fulfilling, yet tiring experience.
- Today we went over our 4th six weeks assignments. The main focus for this six weeks is the upcoming SMART Goals Presentation and mentor meeting assignments. I worked on the SMART Goals Presentation and updating my LinkedIn account during class. Furthermore, I wrote several thank-you cards ready to be sent out to people that visited my Winter Showcase.
- Presenting at the Winter Showcase
- SMART Goals Presentation
- Internship and Mentorship Meetings