02 Jan The Ultimate Nomad Packing List
Have a few, but with the highest quality.
Wool is the best overall material for traveling. It's oder-proof, wrinkle-resistant, more durable, and naturally insulative/breathable.
Remember somethings can be purchased locally, sometimes for a much cheaper price.
- 1 PackTowl Personal Packtowl (XL)/Acteon/Sarong
- 1 pair William Painter Titanium Wayfarer Sunglasses (Optional)
- 1 Drybag/Scrubba (Laundry and other useful things)
- 1 Filter Water Bottle(Use PHILSTONE20 to receive 20% off of bottles)
- 1 Utensil Set (Fork, Spoon, and Chopsticks) (Or buy separate ones yourself for cheaper) or Spork
- Doorstop at the dollar store (Convenient at hostels/public places to stop something from breaking in the door, optional)
- SPIbelt (Carry secrete money and things when jogging around, optional)
- Packable Hats
- Leatherman Multi-Tool(Supposedly TSA approved, optional)
- First Aid Kit
- Tongue Brush
- Tooth Powder
- Dental Floss (Can be used as clothes hanger)
- Dr Bronners Castile Soap(Shampoo, Body Wash, Laundry Detergent, etc. I recommend getting the lavender version as it has anti-moths effects for your wool apparels.)
- Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil (Oil pulling, Lotion, Hair Care, Deodorant, etc)
- Hand Sanitizer
- See Through Pouch (Optional)
- Laptop: Microsoft or Apple or Razer or Dell XPS 13 (Look for student discounts if you are one.)
- Modular Smartwatch (Optional)
- Power Bank
- Universal Travel Adapter
- Mini Outlet (Optional)
- Headphones (Can double up to cancel noise on the airplane)
- Rocketbook (Optional)
- VPN + Cloud Backup (Must haves for your safety and freedom, especially in certain countries *China*)
- Organizer Cube (Optional)
- Gopro/Mokacam (Optional) + Tripod/GorillaPod (Optional) + SD Cards (Optional)
- Phree Digi-Pen (Optional)
- Transportation (Optional)
This is an ultimate list, meaning a lot of these stuff can be very expensive when they add up. But hey, at least all the stuff you own will cost you perhaps much less than a new car, who wouldn’t want to live a debtless life? Work your way up by clearing out the stuff you don’t need, and replace it with what’s the absolute essentials to you.
Disclaimer: Some of the above links are now affiliate activated. Meaning whenever you purchase the product through my link, I will get a small percentage of the commission fee, at no cost to you. This commission fee will help me run the website and provide valuable content to you, thank you for your trust and support!