10 Sep Organize my life.
As a person with a hyper-curiosity of interests and activities, the time and energy I have to spend on growing my business is restricted.
In order to organize my life, I’ve compiled a list of things I am simultaneously doing:
- Taking 4 AP classes and ISM (super labor-intensive)
- Self-studying for the October SAT
- Applying to colleges by November
- Applying to scholarships for college
- Driving test in November
Learn & Experience –
- Founder and CEO of Creaduh, in the process of starting another business Iconswear with Sasha Yakovlev (planning on doing a Kickstarter campaign next year)
- Attend TSoG lab every week (5-10 hours) to study the disciplines of engineering
- TSoG Outreach Team: build a rocket launchpad, and launch a weather balloon to space in the future and record videos, and educate kids on STEM.
- Building an EEG-controlled robot, modifying an EMG prosthetic hand
- 3D printing workshop host every month at Microsoft with Girl Scouts
- Guest speaking for YEA and Rotary Club
- Web developer for Kiki Wang and Huyu Art
Hobbies & Interest –
- In 7 clubs: DECA (competing), HOSA (competing), Travel, Korean Culture, Chess, STEM, and International Club
- Parkour every week
- Pianist at church
- Read articles and nonfictions
- This blog
These activities are all pretty much essential for me to do. The only way I see to solve it is to micro-control it: plan every day according to importance and urgency, and macro-control it: write an outline of what event should be focused more each month, and push the progress forward every month.