17 Sep My Adventure: Day 8/10 Day Freedom Plan
Day 8 Challenge: Like I said, today is a fun day. So I want you to go out and do something that you’ve wanted to do for a long time. Go out play, enjoy, and come back and write about what you did. Also, write about how you can make such adventures part of your new lifestyle.
Today I actually went out and exercised for a few hours at the park.
- Brisk walked 2 laps (~4km) around the park.
- Felt great during and after, had moderate sweat.
- Talked with one of my friend about being great at athletics and going to the gym doing exercises. Engaging conversation.
- Spent time with my family.
- Hatched one egg.
- Filled up my bag (capacity 500) so throw away some items (razz berry and potion).
- Caught two >1000 cp scythers.
How to do it again:
- Have a set schedule with my family during weekends to stroll around the park, and hold each other accountable.
- While at it, talk to them about the things happened during the week.
- Alongside, gotta catch that Pokemon.