14 Sep My Success Plan: Day 5/10 Day Freedom Plan
Day 5 Challenge: Create a daily success plan for yourself that takes only 15-20 minutes and schedule a time in the day where you can squeeze it in. Write a blog post about what you will do, when you will do it, and how it will get you closer to your dreams.
I really want to modify my morning schedule to: wake up early, plan for the day, read, and eat a healthy breakfast.
- Stop sleeping at 0700
- Stop brushing teeth/tongue/oil pulling/hair/changing at 0730
- Stop stretching/meditating at 0745
- Stop reading a book at 0815
- Stop planning for the day (top 3 priorities) at 0825
- Stop eating breakfast at 0840 (gotta get to school)
As a result, I want to do it as part of my 30-day challenge starting September 21st to not break the chain.
I am hoping to feel golden about myself every morning, and be productive of the 3 priorities I do.